SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA Residents
Effective January 1, 2020
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and other California privacy laws entitle California residents to the following rights:
- The right to request information about personal information that we have collected about that customer in the twelve (12) months preceding the customer's request (including the categories of information collected, the source of that information, the business purpose of that collection, the categories of third parties with whom that information is shared, and the specific pieces of personal information collected about that particular customer);
- The right to receive requested information in a readily usable format if provided electronically;
- The right to request that we delete any personal information about the consumer that we have collected (subject to exceptions which may entitle Jukin to retain some information for certain purposes);
- The right to opt-out of "sales" of personal information to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right to freely exercise your rights without being denied goods or services.
We cannot respond to your request to access or delete information unless we are able to both verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you and/or your household. If you have an account on any of our Sites or Applications, we may verify your identity by having you log in to your account. If you do not have an account on our Sites or Applications, we will attempt to verify your request by asking you to provide identifying information that we will match to information in our files. We will only use information you provide in your request for the purpose of verifying your identity or authority to make the request.
We may deny deletion requests in whole or in part as permitted or required by applicable law. We do not charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services based on your exercising your CCPA rights. We do not sell personal information.
To make a request under the CCPA, please contact Jukin at [email protected].
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted on such site. To make such a request, please send an email with the subject line “California Minor Content Removal Request” to [email protected]. Please specify in your request which website or application your request relates to and the specific information or content that you would like removed. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, because, for example, some of your content or information may have been reposted by another visitor to our websites.