Staying Together, Apart | Ten Best Quarantine Celebration Videos
By Jukin Media on April 17, 2020
Just because we have to be apart, does not mean we can’t celebrate each other together. People of the world have found ways to appreciate one another during the COVID-19 outbreak and they have captured it all on camera. From car parades filled with honking and heartwarming signs that can be read from afar, family sing alongs via video call, and teachers checking in on their students.
Jukin Media is adding relevant coronavirus-related videos to our library to give our clients in news and storytelling access to the content that reflects this moment in history. Visit the Jukin Media website to see all of these videos; what follows are this week's top ten videos showing the ways people are celebrating and staying together in the age of a pandemic.
9. Family Sings Birthday Song For Grandma Outside Her Balcony
8. Family Members Sing for Grandchild Celebrating the First Night of Passover
7. Man Gets Warm Welcome on Returning Home After Spending 13 Days in ICU
6. Elementary School Teachers Do Car Parade to Show Kids They Are Missed
5. People Come Out in Cars with Pink Balloons to Reveal Baby's Gender
My wife and I pastor a church in Sheridan, Arkansas. We have struggled to have children, but today my wife is 13 weeks. We had to cancel our gender reveal due to COVID 19.. we went Facebook live while in our home instead. When the video was over we heard this outside.. Friends >> pic.twitter.com/B8oCvsx0wx— Dustin Sanders (@dustin_SFA) March 21, 2020
4. Woman Gets Birthday Car Parade Surprise by Friends and Family
3. Girl Plays Birthday Song on Trumpet From Car For Her Friend
My daughter’s friend’s birthday was this past weekend but she couldn’t have a party because of #COVID19 but we found a way to celebrate anyway (from a safe distance, of course). Cc @somegoodnews #somegoodnews pic.twitter.com/1NxBxlyPGh— Jeff Lash (@jefflash) April 7, 2020
2. Couple Receives Social Distancing Car Parade by Friends and Family on Their Wedding
My friends got married yesterday in a small ceremony with only direct family to witness it — they were sad that their friends couldn’t be there bc of the quarantine. So we surprised them with a social distancing car parade to welcome them into their life together! pic.twitter.com/nWfr61eYPn— . (@Squilliam_w) April 3, 2020
1. Family Celebrates Passover Seder Virtually While Sheltering-in-Place